Establishing an invoice for each sale is always a 'puzzle' for artists, it's complicated, we do not know how to do it, we do not have time ... But it's a legal obligation because the seller is required to issue an invoice to the completion of each sale and keep it for 3 years.
Artcertificate offers you a billing service: fast, easy and efficient!
- The invoice is available only SECURITY and PROFESSIONAL certificates.
- Go on your private space, then on a SECURITY or PROFESSIONAL certificate.
- Click on the tab 'Billing', fill in the different fields and confirm.
- View and print your invoice. It's finish !
- The invoice will be automatically archived on your account.
- Customization of the logo.
- Customization of coordinates.
To test the layout of your invoice CLICK HERE
What is an invoice?
The invoice is:
- evidence of a commercial transaction
- an accounting document.
Any purchase of products or any service for a professional activity must be billed. The seller is required to issue the invoice as soon as the sale or the provision of the service is completed. The buyer must claim it.
Issue of invoices
The invoice must be drawn up in 2 copies, the first of which must be given to the buyer:
- for sales, upon delivery of the goods;
- for services, from the end of the performance of the service.
I. The mandatory information
Information about the seller:
- Name and address of the artist or company,
- SIRET identification number,
- Intra-Community VAT identification number.
- Name and address of the customer,
II. Identification of the invoice
- Chronological numbering,
- The date of the invoice.
III. Information from MDA artists
- Order number obtained from the MDA,
- Social Security number.
IV. The different VAT cases
- Exemption from VAT: case of Micro BNC plans with mention on the invoice 'exo VAT art 293 B CGI',
- Application of the rate of 5.5% for the sale of works of art,
- Application of the 10% rate for the transfer of copyrights,
- Application of the 20% rate for services (in particular graphic advertising and commercial services),
- Exemption from VAT for sales in B to B in the euro zone with mention on the invoice 'exo VAT art 259 B CGI',
- Exemption from VAT for sales in B to B outside the euro zone with mention on the invoice 'exo VAT art 44 CGI'.